Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day One

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year from the Seventh Borough to all you other numbered Boroughs out there, all you megalopolises, all you hamlets and villages, all you urban sprawlers and one-gas-station towns, all you nutballs freezing your tuchases off in Times Square, to those of you snug in your bed, be well, be healthy, be happy,  and enjoy 2014's first day!

Not one hour in, our 2014 is going great.  We've got a fire going in the fireplace, the baby's fast asleep, and the Dick Clark/Ryan Seacrest/ Ball Drop show just segued into the Billy Joel concert at the Barclay Center.  So my impulsive husband just bought tickets for the Piano Man himself live in concert, which has really been a dream of mine, and trust me, I'm not a concert lover.  Tickets for September, so time to be patient. 

I promise I will be back to reporting the news from the Seventh Borough shortly, after just finishing my 2013 continuing professional ed credits not just 36 hours ago, I guess you can take the procrastinator out of school but you can't take the procrastination out of the student. 

Thanks as always, for your readership, and see you soon, in the Seventh Borough!